Dr. Mogyoros is a native of Denver, CO. He came to Philadelphia to attend the University of Pennsylvania. After receiving his BA, he was admitted to the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine where he graduated near the top of his class. He was then admitted to a residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, where he was elected chief resident in his final year. He then was accepted to a prestigious Implant Surgical fellowship (only one fellow a year is accepted) at the Colorado Institute for Bioengineering.
During his fellowship, he completed over 2,000 dental implant and bone grafting procedures under the tutelage of Dr. Ole Jensen — one of the finest implant surgeons in the world. There, he also did some original research in the area of bone regeneration and grafting. This work has been published in professional journals and textbooks. Dr. Mogyoros is a frequent lecturer on topics relating to bone grafting and implants. His lectures have been as close to home as down the block to as far away as Israel!
Dr. Mogyoros has a dedication to patient care in all aspects of oral and maxillofacial surgery and implant dentistry. Dr. Mogyoros is a diplomate of these organizations:
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Board of Dental Anesthesiology
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
He is also a member of the following:
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Association of Oral Maxillofacial Surgery
- Delaware Valley Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Delaware Valley Academy of Osseointegration
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
- American Dental Association
Dr. Mogyoros shares his knowledge with the future of dentistry at his alma mater, the University of Pennsylvania, where he serves as an assistant clinical professor of oral and maxillofacial surgery.